1. Wake up early to make a smoothie. Having fruit first thing in the morning can improve your metabolism. Waking up early also makes it easier to wake up early the following day.
2. Take it easy. Watch a movie, make some breakfast. Today still remains chilled.
3. Start thinking about what needs to be done next week. But most importantly just think. Do some yoga, go for a walk, go for a hike. Think. Make a list of the things that need to be done and write it down on paper. Make it official.
4. Clean the house. This helps because towards the end of the week as things always get too messy.
5. Meal prep for the following week. That will ensure you don’t skip meal or get too lazy to cook a meal.